Just so you know, this post may contain affiliate links. Meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. You can read for more info.
This oven roasted broccoli with cheese recipe is another one of my favorites to make and eat. But I love fresh vegetables. So this is somewhat of a staple at our house, especially starting in the spring. And going all summer long.
There are many different varieties of this recipe out there. However, this is a pretty simple one. Though I use a lot of cheese. So, you might find that you’d prefer using less.
Ingredients for oven roasted broccoli with cheese:
- 1 1/2 lbs of fresh broccoli florets
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 c shredded fresh Mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 c shredded Parmesan cheese
- 4-5 TBSP Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions for oven roasted broccoli with cheese:
- Heat oven to 450 degrees
- Line a jelly roll pan (big enough to fit the broccoli in 1 layer) with aluminum foil; and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Spread broccoli florets onto pan
- Pour olive oil evenly onto broccoli
- Sprinkle minced garlic over broccoli
- And add salt and pepper to taste
- Then put the pan in the oven; and cook ~15 mins, or until broccoli starts to brown
- Turn off the oven; and take the pan of broccoli out of the oven
- Sprinkle the shredded cheeses on top of the broccoli
- Place the pan of broccoli back in the oven for ~ 3-5 mins for the cheese to melt
- Finally, serve the oven roasted broccoli with cheese
You can serve this with chicken, beef, and pork.