Just so you know, this post may contain affiliate links. Meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. You can read for more info.
Egg burritos can be very diverse. You can make them with beans, pork, or chicken. And you can top them with a variety of choices. However this recipe is really quite simple. Although, you can spruce it up if you want to. But it tastes quite good on its own.
Ingredients for Egg Burritos
- 8 eggs
- ~ 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 6 La Tortilla Factory light flour tortillas
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 2-3 tbsp salted butter
- ~ 3-5 oz queso fresco cheese
- 2-3 oz of guacamole
Instructions for Burritos
- First, beat eggs in bowl; add whipping cream and beat some more. Then beat in salt and pepper.
- Next, melt 1-2 tbsp of butter over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp more of butter just before pouring egg mixture.
- Then scramble eggs till light and fluffy. Add cheese before eggs are completely done.
- Remove pan from heat. And microwave the tortillas, and then assemble burritos; top with guacamole.
Thank you for reading this post. If you made this recipe, please let me know what you thought.
If you like this post, please like, share, and please don’t forget to follow!