Just so you know, this post may contain affiliate links. Meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. You can read for more info.
Here’s a healthy salad with chicken recipe to serve for lunch or dinner. Eating chicken has long been regarded as healthier than eating beef. And it contains no carbohydrates and lower saturated fat than red meat. Further, the vegetables give the salad the right amount of crunch.
Isn’t technology awesome? We have the Instant Pot and Air Fryer to whip up our favorite foods. And to make new ones. In addition, as the weather gets warmer, it’s nice to have cooking options that don’t involve standing over a hot stove. But if we want to eat healthy, while still using minimal electricity, we can make a salad, add some fresh vegetables, a protein, and sprinkle on a favorite dressing. Further, we can cook the protein in the Air Fryer to make things easier.
Healthy Salad with Chicken Ingredients
- 16 oz chicken breasts
- 11-14 oz of spring mix
- 1 cucumber, washed and sliced
- 4 oz of grape or medley tomatoes
- 3 oz fresh broccoli florets, washed
- Less fat dressing
Healthy Salad with Chicken Instructions
- Cook the chicken till tender enough to shred; my go-to method is boiling on the stove.
- Next, put the chicken and the remaining ingredients, excluding the dressing, in a bowl big enough to hold everything.
- Then add a little bit of dressing, tossing to coat, so you don’t overwhelm the salad.
- And serve immediately.
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed this, please like, post a comment, share, and please don’t forget to follow!