Just so you know, this post may contain affiliate links. Meaning I receive commissions for purchases made through those links, at no cost to you. You can read for more info.
When my husband worked as a fireman, he came up with this easy sheet pan chicken nachos recipe for his shift, which he then shared with me. I make it frequently, because it’s tasty and very simple. Especially for nights when I don’t really want to cook or time is an issue. It combines canned chicken meat, refried beans, tortilla chips, seasoning, and some garnishes for a yummy snack or meal, whatever one prefers.
Ingredients for Easy Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos:
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 12.5 oz Can of Drained Chicken Breast
- 15 oz Can of Refried Beans
- 1/2 oz Guacamole Seasoning Packet
- 16 oz Bag of Tortilla Chips
- Shredded Mexican Blend Cheese
Instructions for Sheet Pan Chicken Nachos:
- First, grease jellyroll pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Next, put 1 Tbsp olive oil in medium to large pan.
- Then, drain canned chicken breast and put chicken in pan over medium to medium high heat.
- Add refried beans and 1/2 oz of guacamole seasoning; stir till well combined and warmed through. Remove from heat.
- Next, spread tortilla chips on greased jellyroll pan.
- Then drop chicken/bean mix by spoonfuls onto chips, careful to get the dip on most of the chips.
- Add desired amount of shredded Mexican blend cheese to nachos when finished adding chicken/bean mix.
- And broil for 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Finally, serve immediately.
I hope you and yours enjoy this as much as we do. Let me know what you think!