I love fruits and vegetables year round. And I love that we can get a variety of fruits and vegetables annually. But when it starts warming up, I’m more inclined to eat certain fruits, because they’re seasonal. In addition, many fruits go great together, like this easy, delicious fruit salad.
There are as many different fruit combinations as there are recipes for fruit salad. Furthermore, you can add a dressing or not. However, I don’t, because macerating the fruit is flavorful enough.
Ingredients for Easy, Delicious Fruit Salad
- 8 0z of blackberries, rinsed and strained
- 1 each Honeycrisp and Gala apples, washed, cored, and chopped
- one sliced banana
- 2 kiwis, washed, peeled, and sliced
- 1 Bartlett pear, washed, cored and chopped
- 1 plum, washed, cored, and chopped
- 6 oz of red seedless grapes, rinsed and strained
- one orange, washed, peeled, and sliced
- 1 TBSP lemon juice + 1 tsp Truvia
Instructions for Fruit Salad
- First, in a large bowl, add the fruit, one at a time.
- Next, add the lemon juice and Truvia. Alternatively, you could use one TBSP of sugar instead; stir thoroughly to mix.
- Then allow to chill in the refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- And finally, serve and enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by! If you enjoyed this post, please like, post a comment, share, and please don’t forget to follow!