Last year we had a neighborhood party to celebrate our nation’s independence. But things are different this year. For one, it’s really hot. So I don’t want to be outside more than I have to. And for another, we have someone staying with us. However I still want to contribute. And one of my favorite ways to do so is with food. Therefore, please enjoy this recipe of Fourth of July mini cheesecakes.
Mini Cheesecakes Ingredients
- 1 1/2 c of graham graham crumbs
- 1/8 c Truvia
- 1/4 c melted butter
- 24 oz softened cream cheese
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- and 2 tsps vanilla extract
Mini Cheesecakes Instructions
- First, heat oven to 300°.
- Next, combine the first 3 ingredients in a bowl; press equal amounts onto bottoms of 12 lightly greased muffin cups.
- Then, in a large mixing bowl, beat cheese until fluffy.
- Next, slowly mix in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- After that, add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Then spoon equal amounts of mixture (~4 TBSP) into prepared cups.
- And bake ~ 20 to 22 mins or until cakes spring back when lightly touched.
- Cool for ~ 10 minutes on the counter; then chill in the refrigerator.
- Before serving, garnish with fruit preserves or fresh berries. And enjoy!
This is another recipe I got from the Great American Favorite Brand Name Cookbook. Although I made the cheesecakes a little bigger. Instead of making 24 mini cheesecakes, I made 12. Further, you’ll have some extra cheesecake mix. So just refrigerate the rest. Plus, the original recipe indicated there would be extra anyway. And keep any cheesecakes refrigerated until ready to eat.
Did you make this? Or do you have a favorite cheesecake recipe that you’d love to share? Your comments are appreciated.
If you enjoyed this post, please like, share, and please don’t forget to follow! Have a safe and happy 4th of July!